LOVE COMEDY AND WANT TO WORK WITH US?
2015/2016 - Production Manager
Working with the Festival & Event Producer, you'll be part of a busy team responsible for the operation and administration of the 2016 NZ International Comedy Festival and New Zealand Comedy Trust initiatives.
Within the operations team, your role will include administrating applications, registrations and programming; co-ordinating operational and production requirements; preparing show reconciliations and reports; ensuring the high quality presentation, communication and delivery at all stages. Your attention to detail, effective time management and strong communication skills, alongside your passion for live performance will ensure success in this fast paced and fun role.
To succeed in the role you will have:
• A passion for comedy and live performance.
• Strong experience in the arts or live events industries.
• Previous experience in production co-ordination, venues and/or ticketing.
• Effective time management, administration and planning skills, along with an eye for detail.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
• Excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
• A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of a small, dedicated team.
Experience in the arts or entertainment industries will be an advantage, and a love for laughter is essential.
This is a fixed term position running from 10 August 2015 to 24 June 2016 and based in Auckland Central.
This is an exciting opportunity - apply now!